ColourPop SORBET Eyeshadow Quad | Pink & Cool Toned Eye Makeup Tutorial

 hey guys so for today's video i'm gonna do another look with one of the


color pop eyeshadow quads today i'm gonna use the sorbet palette last week i posted a video
with the citrus fizz quad so if you want to check this video out i'm gonna link that down
below for you okay and let's get started with this cute pinky quad i'm going to start with
the sigma e35 and the lighter matte shade and i'm going to place this shade in my
crease picking up a little bit more of that shadow and i'm focusing that on my outer
crease now i'm going to switch to a sigma e27 and the darker matte shade
and i'm going to use the flat side of this brush and kind of pack this on my outer lid
and then dusting a little bit into my outer crease now i'm going to take a mixture of
those two shades on the tip of my e25 and run that along my lower lash line
now i'm going to switch to a clean blending brush this is a sigma e42
i'm just going to blend along this harshness down here
then i'm going to take that brush in a skin toned foundation powder and
i'm going to use that to soften the lower lash line even more
now i'm gonna go back to my e35 and just kind of blend
in my crease here just to soften everything out
now i'm gonna take this pinky shimmer on a sigma e54 and i am gonna dampen my brush
with some setting spray i'm gonna place this shimmer on the inner part of my lid
and then taking the lighter shimmer shade on a sigma e30 i'm gonna place that in my inner corner
just a little bit under my brow
now i'm gonna go pop on some mascara and lashes okay my lashes are on and
for my lashes i used my bright lashes in the style all natural and here's the final look
so i had a couple people in my last video with the colourpop quad ask me kind of my opinion on
these quads and whether or not i think they're worth the money so personally i know that i own
like these shades in other palettes but i think that eyeshadow quads like this are really nice
for people who are new to makeup or have a small makeup collection and just want something really
easy because with a quad like this you don't have to plan out a whole makeup look you already know
that these shades go perfectly together which is why colourpop put them together in a quad
and the style of look i did today with the lighter matte in my crease deepened up with this this one



on my lid this one as my highlight you can do that same technique with the other quads transition
deepen lid highlight so personally i just think that quads are really beginner friendly
or if you find a quad that is like your perfect everyday look then i say go ahead and get it
but like for me someone who has tons and tons of palettes i probably wouldn't have bought in
these quads but these were sent to me by colourpop which is why i'm doing these videos for you guys
but that's just my two cents on quads but i do think colourpop's formula is amazing for the
price so if you do want to pick these up you will not be disappointed so i hope you guys enjoyed
this video thank you so much for watching and don't forget to like and subscribe you

Post a Comment for "ColourPop SORBET Eyeshadow Quad | Pink & Cool Toned Eye Makeup Tutorial"