FULL FACE OF FLAWLESS In-Depth Makeup Tutorial | NikkieTutorials

 Hello guys, it's me Nikki. Hey a couple of weeks ago over on Twitter @nikkietutorials



if you're not following me someone created this conversation about how this like soft beat is so
Popular right now. You see it on all that like influencers. You see it on all the celebrities and it's a type of makeup
Look where it looks
Natural in a very glam and extra way and in that tweet, someone said that I couldn't do that
Just imagine me being on my phone like this like oh my god. Yes. Oh my god. Yeah girl
That is a good Nikki can't do it. Okay
So when I saw that I was like, you know what I haven't done an in depth of makeup tutorial in so long
So today we are going back to our roots sitting down and playing with makeup
And I'm doing so in collaboration with Marc Jacobs Beauty as you know, I am their global
artistry advisor
So this video is in collaboration
With them to showcase you a couple of products that I've been really really liking and that I'm super proud of that they came out
With so if you're excited about the good old makeup days
And if you actually want to see if I'm able to do a perfect soft beat like that then keep watching
Alrighty let the in-depth tutorial commence the first product I really want to talk about is youthquake
This is a brand new product to Marc Jacobs
and I'm really really liking it because I worked with it back at New York Fashion Week when I
Joined the Marc Jacobs beauty team to do make a backstage at Fashion Week. It is a moisturizer that
it's a moisturizer that
Perfectly preps the skin for all the paint whenever I plan on doing my makeup and my skin is feeling a little bit dry
I like to go in with this really work it in and get that moisture back it like creates the perfect canvas
so in here are pineapple enzymes that
retexturize and remoisturize
the skin now moving on to primer primer is really essential if you want your makeup to last and
Before Marc Jacobs had this product right here. This is the undercover
Invisible perfecting coconut primer. So now they came out with this right here. This is the undercover
Blurring coconut primer. So this is great at hiding the appearance of your pores
You know
It evens up the texture it gives you that veil of blurriness and it controls
Oils meaning that it will keep your makeup on longer and making it look flawless till the end of the day
So I like to take just a tiny bit of this
You definitely don't need a lot and I kind of tap it into the skin tap tap tap and it creates that blurry
Filter and it smells amazing. It smells like coconut
So if you love coconuts you are in for a party
But why I like this so much is usually when it comes to like blurring primers
They become super matte, which is a good thing because that will keep your makeup on longer
But they also dry out my skin and I have the type of skin that dries out very quickly
I have combination skin and this thank God doesn't do that for me
So thank God I collaborated with the brand that like gets it. Let's see, especially my nose
It looks a blurred it looks like there's a filter on top of it. Okay, so the groundwork has been done
I'm primed. I am ready for all the makeup. I'm ready for all the paint. Let's go in with foundation now
I you guys know I love this one. This is my makeup revolution. It is the conceal and defined foundation. That is the foundation
I'm going to be going in with today just full coverage. It looks like skin
It looks beautiful now a little trick since summertime is here
you can add in a couple of
luminizing drops and I think it's fun to let you know that if you love the Marc Jacobs dewdrops and do you
There's a brand new color for my dark skinned divas out there
This is the new color. Look at that is a lot more tan a lot more deep. This is
Tantalized okay
Let's start working that into the skin and make sure that if you want full coverage from your product to tap
That sponge onto the skin. So no smearing no
Dragging up and down short tapping motions. Look at that. Ooh
It's got a beautiful healthy shine to it. The skin is looking right
The forehead baby because my forehead has been a problem area
But it's I woke up this morning and it cleared up a lot
So I was like, okay. This is a good makeup day honey
Ooh Yeah, look at that face honey look at the face I
Love makeup so much for concealer today. I'm using the elf flawless concealer
So I always start tapping at the bottom of the concealer first
To make sure that everything that's like sort of on my cheeks is blended to perfection
like that
Look at that Oh flawless and then you look up and you barely tap underneath the eye
So you get the most coverage? Hey Jackie ina. Thank you for the tip honey. Barely tapped the under I like straight to the lashes
So it remains the most coverage?
Ever and then I'm gonna set everything using my fancy Beauty Pro filter powder and butter. I
Quickly went off camera to do my brows and to do the first eye and as you can see it is a very
Smokey sculpted summer and like any season really type of look
I mean when you look at all the inspiration one thing that really speaks to me is that
Overall, the look is very matte when it comes to the eyes
There's a lot of bronziness going on on the skin and a lot of Dew and glow
but when it comes to the eyes
It is fairly matte and very sculpted
And now remember miss tutorials over here has hooded eyes and I love this technique because you go beyond the line
You go beyond the skin and sculpt your own dream, really? So let's start it off. Let's Optimus Prime
The palette I'll be dipping into today is my color pop and Becky G and this is Salvaje and going in with this color
Right here. And that is called Carmelo. And with this we're gonna build our structure. I pick up the color on a morphe M
4-3-3 brush
And I start placing it. I look straight into my mirror. So not like down or up
I look straight into my mirror and I place that color on the outside of my crease, but above my crease
This is the first tip if you're following your own natural lines
If you have hooded eyes like I do it's it's all just gonna fall down and nobody's gonna see it
So we got to go in and create our own height
So I look forward and I go above where my natural crease is and I start stamping in
That color now. Like I said, this look is very sculpted
So I'm also bringing it onto the lid and blending it in towards the eye
more towards the lashline for a smoky liner look then I go ahead pick up more and
placed it right here in the outer corner cover that entire lid and now you see that the outer portion of your eye is completely
Covered but we need to find our angle and I think the best angle for like a wing out
Sculpted shape like this is by just following the waterline. So like right there
Okay, now that you've got that outer corner down it is time to build more structure in your
Crease so just softly I pick up more of that color and I start bringing it in
Towards the center of my eye
Just using soft circular motions. I'm barely touching the skin and see we're going in baby. I'm bringing it in but almost
slanting up
Towards like this portion of the brow
We're basically hitting that so we're going up up up honey. Then we're gonna do something scary, but have faith
We're talking about makeup here, but have faith. We're gonna go up onto
that brow to like the the first third of the brow and then down towards this portion of
Sort of like the the side of the nose bridge
So basically the shape is like going out like a cat shape
Into the crease up to that brow down towards this portion here. Does that make any sense?
The most scary part is getting it into that brow. I'm blending into my brow and
Bringing it towards this nose line. We call it here
Now a little trick is to sort of like smush it into the front of the brow
so
You know where you're going little circles into the front of the brow
Brushing downwards do the magic for you
then I pick up a morphe m562 and i'm placing that brush flat against my skin and
From that sort of structure you want to kind of scratch above it to create your fade
This by holding the brush like this against the cheek and sort of like waving at the blend
You're giving it that soft haze
I'm barely touching the skin too and for this outer corner here since we're doing that pulled out shape
Really softly fade that out from that same palette. I'm taking the dark brown called cafecito
cafecito pasito~ I don't know what that means but I'm saying it
And one thing I've definitely also noticed is that the outer corner and the lash line are like a smoky sultry dark crack
I'm just a drop your brush. So I'm definitely gonna use that color to darken that outer portion up a bit
Tapping it on
As soon as you take a dark color like this and you start swirling it onto the eye you will have fallout 4 days
Honey, so be cautious
Drama
Yes
Okay for the lid I'm not taking Luna that matte white sort of like really like deja light shade and
You can opt for a shimmery shade here. I just love the beauty of
Having an all matte eye
With this type of look. I don't know. It's it's like really hitting all the fields for me
So I'm just setting that portion that we haven't really done much with yet with this shade
You can go all the way up and kind of reinforce
The contrast between light and dark see what I'm doing. I'm giving it back that
Now I'm taking the dark brown color cuff acetal and
I'm stamping it on to where I would normally apply a liquid liner
So on to the lash line and this creates very very soft but effective
Smoked out lash lines then for the lower lash line, I take caramello and I just stamp it on and
Don't drag it in too far because with a lot of the shapes on the bottom
I'm seeing a lot of darkness towards the corner and then as it fades in on the lower lash line
it becomes lighter and lighter so I'm definitely
Channeling that so now that I'm reaching that outer corner here and going in with cafecito
and
Bringing the sculpted drama. I
Think it is super important to
Connect the lower lash line to the outer corner here to make it one
Down and then another thing I think is vital to this look is opening up the
waterline using a nude or white pencil
My favorite is by car pop the cream gel liner and this one is in the color honey, dude
Okay, that is it's sculpting wise and shadow wise now pop on your favorite pair of lashes and bottom
Mascara and I'll be right back. Alright time for the cheeks and the face portion is
Really really important to this look because when you look at all the inspiration a lot of structure is happening on the eyes
But even more structure is happening on the face. So I'm going in with my Marc Jacobs bronzer in tantric
But I do want to let you know that along with the dewdrops they're also now is a deeper shade of bronzer
This is also in the shade tantalize and yeah, dark-skinned divas. Hello. So a lot of the warmth is happening around
Here, so the forehead is sculpted to the heavens and a lot of warmth is almost on the spots where you would highlight
So that is what we're doing today. Grab my mother take up speranza and then
Really high up. Like I'm on my
Highlighting spot I started swirling in that warmth
You don't want to take it too far in about like halfway of the cheeks, but keep it high up, baby
And
Then if you have a large
Forehead ten head like I do you're gonna love this trend because we are here to cut it in half guys
How do you feel about the in-depth sort of makeup tutorial that I'm doing today it?
It brings me back. I feel like I don't do them as much anymore because there's basically not a lot of demand for it
So I hope that you guys are liking it. Even if it's just a little less of a bunch than usual
So yeah
Let me know how you think these videos are and if you still enjoy them one super important thing is to contour the nose
Like nobody's business a contour perfected nose than this look is vital
so I take my brush that has my bronzer and I just kind of
Scratch it over it to give myself that warmth
I
I just focus on getting that color and that shape first and I will focus about the shape after
Once I start carving it out, but it's missing that connection from that inner portion to the nose contour
So it take a fluffy brush and I just connect
That inner portion of the eye to the nose
To give myself that structure. So like I said now it just looks like warmth now
It just looks like a blob of bronzer on the nose
so I'm gonna take a face powder and a dry Beauty sponge and
Carve out the sides and the top to give its shape
So I almost come from that inner corner
and drag it onto the sides of my nose, so
Inner corner drag it down
And I'm also gonna take a little bit and applied red here on the bridge
To get that seat and now you've got a very sculpted nose, but of course, you don't know leave it like this
That's a little a little extreme. So I take a big face brush and I kind of dust away
The edges and that leaves you with a perfectly contoured snatched nose
Without all the fuss without like drawing lines and blending out the lines. It's a quick way to get a perfect snatched
nose now going in with a whisper of
Max blush in peaches and also more up towards the side not really on the Apple
We're really creating this like slanted structured face
So more two words where the bronzer is two for highlighter today
I'm going in with the Wet n Wild mega glow highlighter in bloom time Oh
Deadly you know that sort of do is always going on so I'm also popping the slightest bit on my forehead on
the chin
And of course, I'm gonna do the tip of my nose
Now it's time for another iconic portion of the look overdrawn penciled nude glossy lips you see him on
Everybody lip pencil has really made its comeback and we're all using it to just create the illusion
So I'm going in with the makeup forever artist pencil in anywhere caffeine
It's one of my favorites because I love the tone and I love the the formula of these pencils
now what I'm seeing a lot is that a lot of artists just
Create like a half circle here at the Cupid's bow. I don't necessarily
Like that look on me. It's a little too much because I've got my little ears going on is like it's like a lot
Okay, that's a lot
But I do love to kind of go over the edge
when lining my lips to give myself that extra pout
So I always pull my lip in like this like huh? And then just kind of create the McDonald's line on my Cupid's bow
Like that now, of course you can go bigger you can create that half circle right here, but I
Like it like this now, I'm just gonna frame the lip
For lipstick I'm taking the k'kaw Beauty nude lipstick and number one
You want this to be nude, honey?
So I definitely bring it up to that lip liner
I think it's weird if you just stay below it and it's sort of just like sitting there
So blend this and with the contours you just have flex to those lips and all do you see the fantasy coming along?
Now I will say you eat there love that look or you hate it I feel like there's no in-between
I hopefully Loehmann's I'm really excited about this Marc Jacobs Beauty has come out with a special edition
Glitter colored enamour'd lip glosses enamoured with pride. It comes in a special pride packaging and this color here is
This color here. It's called pink parade and look at that glitter. Look at that shine. It's gonna go perfect with this
Glossy nude lip trend and fur gloss definitely bring it all the way to the edge
Boom some setting spray and we're done and
That is it guys
I feel like this is the one of the very highly demanded looks that I see going around lately
And I absolutely love it and to that one person on Twitter that said that I couldn't do it
Hi, it was also great to be able to showcase you a couple of the new Marc Jacobs beauty products available at Markakis Beauty calm
And Sephora calm so uh, yeah without any further ado. Let's go on to the Dutch word of the day
For today, I thought it was pretty difficult, but I came up with one sultry boo
Boo I don't I don't know how to bring it to you fool that I look you've got going on is so school if you
Want to be featured in my next video?
All you have to do is leave a comment down below
Featuring the Dutch word of the day or leave a video response on instagram under the hashtag
Dutch word of the day and I thank you so much for watching
I hope you enjoyed let me know if you want more in depth makeup tutorials back on my channel
And I love you and hopefully I will see you guys on the next one

Post a Comment for "FULL FACE OF FLAWLESS In-Depth Makeup Tutorial | NikkieTutorials"